Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrew Janke <ap...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 22:30:04 UTC

SVN reference on "Getting Started" page

Hi, CXF folks,

I saw in the dev mailing list that you recently switched from svn to
git, but it looks like this isn't fully reflected on the project web
page. The "Source Repository" page
(http://cxf.apache.org/source-repository.html) refers to git, but the
"Getting Involved" page (http://cxf.apache.org/getting-involved.html)
still refers to svn in the "How to submit a patch" and "How to apply a
patch" sections. Should this be updated?

There's a few minor typos and spelling errors on the site, too. Are you
interested in getting a copyediting feedback list or patch?

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Janke

Re: SVN reference on "Getting Started" page

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Apr 3, 2014, at 4:30 PM, Andrew Janke <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, CXF folks,
>
> I saw in the dev mailing list that you recently switched from svn to git, but it looks like this isn't fully reflected on the project web page. The "Source Repository" page (http://cxf.apache.org/source-repository.html) refers to git, but the "Getting Involved" page (http://cxf.apache.org/getting-involved.html) still refers to svn in the "How to submit a patch" and "How to apply a patch" sections. Should this be updated?

Yep.  Thanks for the catch.

> There's a few minor typos and spelling errors on the site, too. Are you interested in getting a copyediting feedback list or patch?

If you submit an iCLA to Apache:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

we can grant your Confluence account edit access and you can edit everything.

--
Daniel Kulp