Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Wilfred Springer <wi...@tomtom.com> on 2007/01/18 17:17:41 UTC

ActiveMQ CPP

All,

We have been trying all different implementations of CPP support for
ActiveMQ. Got some things working, and noticed that something is missing
in all libraries. I also noted that openwire-cpp and amazon haven't been
touched since a while. Last but not least, we were trying activemq-cpp,
and then noticed that this project also openwire support, whereas I
expected it to support stomp only.

Can anyone help me out? I'm so confused I can't see straight anymore.

Which project should I be using? What's with the openwire support in
activemq-cpp?

Thanks,

Wilfred