Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2015/12/10 07:42:25 UTC

[DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache Yetus

Hi folks!

Here's our draft report.

-----

Attachment BP: Report from the Apache Yetus Project  [Sean Busbey]

Apache Yetus provides libraries and tools that enable contribution and
release processes for software projects.

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD'S ATTENTION

None at this time.

RELEASES

None to date.

ACTIVITY

No new PMC additions in the past three months.

Last PMC addition was formation on September 16, 2015.

Added new committer Kengo Seki on December 01, 2015.

The community is closing in on our first release. We've cleared up
several issues found during testing and are coming to consensus on a
temporary build process for release artifacts.

Mailing list traffic is very low, with most project activity on the issue
tracker. Folks showed up on the list just fine for the announcement of our
committer, so I presume things will shift back to the list as we need to
discuss project direction.

STATS

- Currently 6 PMC members
- Currently 7 committers
- dev list has 23 subscribers (up 23 in the last 3 months)

Re: [DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache Yetus

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com>.
+1 whee!

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.