Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com> on 2011/02/12 23:57:25 UTC

DotCMIS is ready for testing

Hi,

The DotCMIS coding is done and the library is ready for testing. All interfaces are in place and all operations are implemented.
I'm aware of a few areas that need optimization. But the API shouldn't be affected by that.

I've tested the basic operations against Alfresco and it seems to work. But there still many things to verify.
If you want to have a go, there is now some elementary documentation available on the DotCMIS page [1].

Cheers,

Florian

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/dotcmis.html

Re: DotCMIS is ready for testing

Posted by Jay Brown <ja...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Florian! I will pull this down and resume the testing this week.
(hopefully today if all goes well)
I will get back to you as soon as I have any more results.

Jay Brown
Software Engineering
IBM Corporation
3565 Harbor Blvd.,
Costa Mesa CA 92626
714 327 3431

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>                                                                                                     |
|------------>
| To:        |
  |chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org                                                                                                                |
| Date:      |
  |02/12/2011 02:57 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |