Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2012/11/16 09:28:59 UTC

[STANBOL-798] Vocabularies/ontologies not available according the best practices

Hi,

some days ago I submitted STANBOL-798, a current issue with all Stanbol
vocabularies/ontologies that should be quite easy to solve.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-798

Thanks.

Kind regards,

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research

Re: [STANBOL-798] Vocabularies/ontologies not available according the best practices

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

just to let you know: I have started the process to fix this for

    http://fise.iks-project.eu/ontology/

the URI used by the Stanbol Enhancement Structure Ontology.

for the apache.stanbol.org namespaces we will need to copy the files
in the correct directories and than to configure some things in the
.htaccess files. Here the question is if the use of .htaccess is
possible (had not yet time to look this up ... so please no RTFM

best
Rupert

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
On 16/11/12 13:24, Fabian Christ wrote:
> Do you have patch for that easy one? ;)

Not an ordinary patch, but I'll support Rupert in its implementation at
the server.

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.