Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/05/14 18:46:37 UTC

Jira Maintenance

Please check the Jira Maintenance Reports at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports
and make sure your reported/assigned issues are up to date.   Jira
reports are only as good as the data we put in.  Plus you can also
probably pick up some bug points #:)

Kathey

Re: Jira Maintenance

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.
Thanks Kathey, I also encourage all derby developers to go through
those reports - I just went through all the "my reports links" and
it only took a few minutes to address my issues.

It is important as we near a release to get this
info correct, so release decisions are based on accurate data.