Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 03:35:19 UTC

jms-spec-demo WSDL over-configured?

Team, I noticed we're configuring the JMS info in the jms-spec-demo sample
WSDL in three places[1]: within the wsdl:binding, under the wsdl:service,
and under the wsdl:port.  I believe one location alone will suffice--just
the wsdl:binding section.  Unless any objections, I'll simplify the WSDL to
that but mention in the README it can be alternatively attached to the
wsdl:service or wsdl:port section as well if desired.

Regards,
Glen

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/jms-spec-demo/wsdl/jms_greeter.wsdl?revision=806580&view=markup

Re: jms-spec-demo WSDL over-configured?

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen,

As you know, WSDL supports to override the configuration from different level,  such as the wsdl:service can override the definition of the wsdl:binding, and wsdl:port can override the definition of the wsdl:service.

And you can override the WSDL definition by specify the JMS address when you publish the service.
I think we should tell user about it in the README,  so they will not be confused any more.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat