Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Gnoyke <se...@interface-business.de> on 2004/07/20 16:16:50 UTC

BIG Memory Problems with cocoon

Hi to all,

there obviously is a problem with Cocoon. I built a portal, which
possesses 3 navigation
levels with the new portal engine. Into the individual content ranges flow
Coplets exist.

Now the problem: By frequent operation the tabs, memory consumption rises
emenz.
After one operated one while tabs, maximum consumption of memory is
reached and
the portal stands. If it someone to interest in ... i have a screenshot of
memory consumption.

Seb

Re: BIG Memory Problems with cocoon

Posted by Sebastian Gnoyke <se...@interface-business.de>.
I have try the problem further to limit. It was shown that it is with large
security because of CForms (Woody). If one starts the example portal and
often tabs operated, then everything seems to work. If one inserts however
CForm Coplets, then everything slows down.

Seb