Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/10/19 11:01:52 UTC

Ping

Hi guys

So, I just subscribed to 1000 new lists and the “dingongs” of the incoming confirmation mails are making my colleagues throw things at me :)

But now I should be set.

Chris

Re: Ping

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 10/19/2017 01:01 PM, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> So, I just subscribed to 1000 new lists and the “dingongs” of the incoming confirmation mails are making my colleagues throw things at me :)
>
> But now I should be set.
>
> Chris

Welcome! I'm gonna wait a little while for people to get settled in, and
then flood the ML with ideas and proposals ;)

There's a lot to discuss and review! :)

With regards,
Daniel.