Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2009/10/05 20:27:03 UTC

ZooKeeper ensemble smoketest

I created a short smoketest script that you might find interesting, both
as a tool to help verify new/changed ensembles, but also as an example
of how to use the zkpython bindings. A link is now on the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/UsefulTools

Patrick

Re: ZooKeeper ensemble smoketest

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
FYI: I've updated the smoketest project to also test operation latency.
Take a look, it will give you additional insight into the latencies seen
by zookeeper clients in your environment:

http://bit.ly/2Cs6Ee

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.