Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2003/03/02 16:09:24 UTC

Build?

I'm assuming the build ran after my last checkin, but I get a clean build every time on my machine.  Is anyone else seeing a problem, and if so could you post the offending test-reports file?

--Glen

Re: Build?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Glen Daniels wrote:
 > I'm assuming the build ran after my last checkin, but I get a clean
 > build every time on my machine.  Is anyone else seeing a problem, and
 > if so could you post the offending test-reports file?
 >
 > --Glen

Time and log of cvs checkout for last night's build...

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-03-02/cvs_xml-axis.html

Actual source used for build:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/2003-03-02/xml-axis-src.zip

Test results for failing test case:

http://cvs.apache.org/~rubys/TEST-test.wsdl.wrapped_holders.Wrapped_holdersTestCase.xml

- Sam Ruby

Re: Build?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Glen,

I had a problem with Extensibility test case...Once i fixed that, i got an error with
WhiteMesaSoap12AddTestSvcTestCase. See the enclosed xml file.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://taxes.yahoo.com/