Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ejot <ma...@derelik.net> on 2009/01/29 16:59:15 UTC

camel-mina, missing NUL line delimiter?

>From the docs the line delimiters AUTO, MAC, WINDOWS and UNIX are
supported... but mina has another one, NUL (necessary when using for example
Flash). Is there some other way to configure the delimiter when creating the
route?

Re: camel-mina, missing NUL line delimiter?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have created a ticket for it

And will commit a fix shortly.

Then DEFAULT is added as option and will be used by default :)
Thanks for reporting.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.