Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alan Inser <al...@inser.ch> on 2001/07/05 16:17:11 UTC

Lookup window: session lost !

Hi,

In my app I open a popup window when the user want to see a list of codes
associated with its current attribute field, i.e "zipcode - city" will
display a list of zipcodes and cities.

Debugging the action class that will display the popup window's content, I
noted that I have lost my session and got a new one.

I open my lookup window with the javascript command:

window.open("/listCodes.do?attribute=city", "lookup", "minimize=no, ...
etc")

Do I have to pass something more in order to stay with the same session?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Adriano Labate