Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jess Wagner <jw...@softroots.com> on 2001/08/28 19:43:46 UTC

SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

Hello all,

I've coded a small app based on the interop sample program included in the SOAP download.  (newbie)  My compiled client and service classes reside in "tomcat/webapps/myproject/web-inf/classes/com/company/soap/Client.class and Service.class".   I have put the deployment descriptor in "myproject/web-inf" and have defined <isd:java class="myproject.com.company.soap.RpcTestService" static="false"/> as the implementing class in the DD.  However, I continue to receive the error:
SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

Does anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks. Jess.