Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/09 16:12:01 UTC

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Below is an small update on current status for Lift 2.4 branch.

Lift-2.4M4 was announced yesterday:
http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/f695772c254219b2

I've updated project files to new version, but it doesn't compile due to
changes in Loc.Snippet class (it's neccessary to explicitly specify _ in
order to compiler recognize that Snippet's parameter is a function). See
following link for more details:

http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/1bf211102812615b/816299dd5a4dbff1?lnk=gst&q=Updated+object+Snippet+apply()+causing#816299dd5a4dbff1

I suppose this issue is easy to fix, but it will take some time for me due
to extremly high workload (even on this weekend :s( ).

M4 will also make possible moving to 2.9.1 Scala version (after all
dependencies are updated accordingly).

Vladimir

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
Richard,

Exactly ;s)

Thank you!

15 сентября 2011 г. 17:56 пользователь Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
No risk - no fun -

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good!

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vladimir and all,

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ethan,

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vladimir,

Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
Richard,

I think not in this case - it was introduced in 2.4-M3.

Vladimir

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov