Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/16 06:59:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] BookKeeper 4.7.2 release

Hi all,

There are bunch of fixes cherry-picked into branch-4.7 and some are marked
for cherry-picking to branch-4.7. I think it is time to discuss cutting a
bug fix release 4.7.2. Any thoughts?

- Sijie

Re: [DISCUSS] BookKeeper 4.7.2 release

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
> In a more concrete example, currently Pulsar 2.1.0 is using BK 4.7.1. There
> have been multiple issues reported from Pulsar users using 4.7.1.
> In order to address the problems facing by the users using BK 4.7.1, we
> have to create this 4.7.2 release for fixing the bugs in 4.7.1.

If it's needed for Pulsar, then +1 from me.

-Ivan

Re: [DISCUSS] BookKeeper 4.7.2 release

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Okay to me
4.8 is a big jump and it is taking quite lonng time

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [DISCUSS] BookKeeper 4.7.2 release