Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no> on 2009/05/19 21:13:57 UTC

MapEvent

Hello.

Looking at CAY-1169. I need some way to refresh the view. After
browsing the code it looks like this should be done by sending
MapEvents to the ProjectController. None of the ToModel merge tokens
does this now. The problem is that the ProjectController is in the
modeler project, but all the merge tokens exist in the core project.

One option could be to extract the fire-methods of ProjectController
to a interface named MapEventConsumer in the core? Or could this
interface be simplified by just having a fireMapEvent-method that does
lots of instanceof checks and call the correct fire-method..

What do you guys think of all this?

  - Tore.

Re: MapEvent

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Maybe add a simple callback interface to the core, similar to
DbLoaderDelegate. In the Modeler it can be implemented to send display
events.

Andrus

Re: MapEvent

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.