Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Stephen Love <st...@juno.com> on 2011/04/28 02:40:24 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] One Apache ( having two hostname but one IP ) for tw o websites

That LInk, as you put it, was merely the SIGNATURE LINE of my mailer. Geesh! I figured if you were interested, you'd ask me to produce that example... I dnt want to burden the users otherwise. Maybe I shouldn't care?I'll gladly send you the example script if you are still interested.
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] One Apache ( having two hostname but one IP ) for tw o websites
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:24:43 -0500

On 4/27/2011 5:47 PM, Stephen Love wrote:
> OK, I just thought had had some legitimate concerns.

I do have one legitimate concern, your past several posts appear to offer
no actual "solutions", only the promise that things are possible, and a
link to your website, which does not serve the users@httpd.apache.org.

I concur with DW, your posts are for spam purposes only, please desist,
this is your only forewarning.

Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4db8b7a8895a6125c7bst03vuc