Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2008/11/12 09:44:37 UTC

Taking on the PMC Chair role

Hi all,

The time has come for me to hand the chair role over to someone else -
my involvement in the project has been almost nil for the past 12 months
and I think it's inappropriate that someone with that little involvement
be chairing the project as a whole.

Looking for volunteers and then we will vote.

As an aside - we need someone for this - it is a requirement of being an
ASF project.  I will be standing down, so we really need someone to step
forward - but it must be someone with current commit access.

Cheers,
	Berin