Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 10:26:29 UTC

Which folder should be moved out for geronimo-schema

Hi,
    Before I move those shema packages
(geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4/geronimo-schema-jee_5) to public svn, I wonder
which folders are need to move out ?
    In my opinion, we might only need to copy the trunk folder, for the
published versions in the tag folder, as their license files are not able to
be updated, so we might still need to keep them in the private svn.
    Comments ?

--
Ivan

Re: Which folder should be moved out for geronimo-schema

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I only export the trunk to the public svn, also update the license files.

--
Ivan