Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cun Yong Tan <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/10 21:35:02 UTC

How to get access to Set-Cookie HTTP header value

Using an Axis client, how can I get access to the cookie
value in the HTTP header (i.e. the value of Set-Cookie HTTP
header) from a Call object ?

I tried iterating over the properties of the MessageContext from
call.getMessageContext() but unfortunately it's not there.

Thanks

Re: How to get access to Set-Cookie HTTP header value

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Using an Axis client, how can I get access to the cookie
> value in the HTTP header (i.e. the value of Set-Cookie HTTP
> header) from a Call object ?
>
> I tried iterating over the properties of the MessageContext from
> call.getMessageContext() but unfortunately it's not there.

have a look at this .jws service to echo your headers (part of axis from
last friday)