Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/09/12 10:48:45 UTC

I'm offlist for a while

Hi Cocoon Team,
I'm offlist for about 6 weeks. I'm on a great journey
to south america (brazil). I wish you all the best
for the release next week. Cocoon is great project
and it was lot of fun to participate a little bit.

I hope that my components make no trouble next week.

Unfortunately the release next week is overshadowed
from this cruel attack against civilians yesterday.
Here in europe people hold one's breath what happens
next.

So long
Gerhard

Re: I'm offlist for a while

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Quoting Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>:

> Hi Cocoon Team,
> I'm offlist for about 6 weeks. I'm on a great journey
> to south america (brazil).

Way cool!

> I wish you all the best
> for the release next week. Cocoon is great project
> and it was lot of fun to participate a little bit.

It's been a pleasure having you abord and I hope you'll be back online
afterwards. Thanks for your contributions so far.

> I hope that my components make no trouble next week.

Don't worry. If they do will find a way to fix them ;)

> Unfortunately the release next week is overshadowed
> from this cruel attack against civilians yesterday.
> Here in europe people hold one's breath what happens
> next.

Yes, I was totally shocked because such things may happen everywhere in the
world now.

Giacomo