Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Alex Rovner <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/18 01:05:49 UTC

PigUnit Jar file

Hello,

I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file that I
need to reference in order to use the framework.

Anyone?

Thanks
Alex R

Re: PigUnit Jar file

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Cool, thank you.

Alan.

Re: PigUnit Jar file

Posted by Alex Rovner <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: PigUnit Jar file

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
We hope to put up a release candidate for 0.9 in a few days.  Once we
have released it, this should become available.

Alan.

Re: PigUnit Jar file

Posted by Alex Rovner <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: PigUnit Jar file