Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com> on 2009/03/02 10:46:08 UTC

Re: is someone using axis-c web services in production ?

Hi,

You haven't mentioned whether you are using Axis2/C or AxisCPP. There are
many customers using Axis2/C server side in production.

If you are using Axis2/C, can you give more details about the crash?

 If you are using AxisCPP, you can try Axis2/C and see. You can easily wrap
C++ programs with Axis2/C.

Regards,
Shankar.

--