Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Steve Rawlinson <st...@tagadab.com> on 2012/01/06 18:40:34 UTC

modules registry

Hi,

I've recently taken over maintenance of an apache module and want to
update it's entry in the registry. I have a feeling the user signup is
not working properly, and the 'forgot password' link definitely isn't.

steve

Re: modules registry

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
...and in the form the Apache version checkboxes aren't shown
properly leaving you without a confirmation on whether the
database has stored this piece of information

  -- Massimo