Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Per Lindström <pe...@ismobile.com> on 2022/02/21 14:58:04 UTC

Support of Azure Service Bus Sessions in camel-azure-servicebus component...

Hi

I wonder if you support Azure Service Bus Sessions in the
camel-azure-servicebus
component? I have tried the ServiceBusConstants.REPLY_TO_SESSION_ID and
ServiceBusConstants.SESSION_ID
headers described on the:
https://camel.apache.org/components/3.15.x/azure-servicebus-component.html
component page but I got:
<SNIP>
com.azure.messaging.servicebus.ServiceBusException: It is not possible
for an entity that requires sessions to create a non-sessionful message
receiver.
</SNIP>
when trying to receive messages from a Azure Service Bus queue that was
created
with Session enabled.

I see in the dependency tree that the MS native SDK azure-core-amqp is
included
but I don't know how much the camel-azure-servicebus component support
it right now
in the current 3.15.0 version? Also how the plan for this Azure Service
Bus Sessions
support is planned in future version of the camel-azure-servicebus
component?

Regards
Per Lindström