Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/29 19:02:22 UTC

Weird Generated WSDL with Axis 2

I generated wsdl via Axis2 by accessing my service via URL and I see param names as param0 and param1 etc.

I did not expect that, I was hoping to see my proper parameters name in wsdl.

Can any one let me know please what is going on or is there any work around.

Thanks,

Petr

---------------------------------

Re: Weird Generated WSDL with Axis 2

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Try the WSDL first approach.

Posted by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Davanum,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com>.

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote: compile your classes with debug option on before you deploy the classes.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Petr ,

If you compile your source file keeping debug option turn on , then you
will get the correct value.
It is not a problem of Axis2 , if the byte code has the correct value
then we will display that correctly.

Thanks
Deepal
> I generated wsdl via Axis2 by accessing my service via URL and I see
> param names as param0 and param1 etc.
>
> I did not expect that, I was hoping to see my proper parameters name
> in wsdl.
>
> Can any one let me know please what is going on or is there any work
> around.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Petr

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7>

Deepal