Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/05/09 15:53:39 UTC

Important question in SOF

Hi Alex,

here's an important question about Royale component lifecycle that maybe
would be better answered by you

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56062426/ui-component-life-cycle-in-royale

what do you think? Do you dare to be the one who responds?

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Important question in SOF

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I have responded in SOF with link. Take a look there.

This question on SOF got -1 status so I could only add comments instead
proper response.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.