Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/10 18:29:05 UTC

[VOTE] release for myfaces-site-skin 2

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2nd release of the MyFaces
Default Site Skin out.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.maven" v2 (only myfaces-site-skin)

The artifacts are deployed to the nexus repository [1].

The release contains three new logos (CODI, ExtVal and Ext-Scripting).
In addition some missing license headers have also been added to the
existing files.

To test the release just add the staging-repository [1] to your pom,
change the version of myfaces-site-skin in site.xml to 2 and run "mvn
site".

Please take a look at the artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [2]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Jakob

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-001/org/apache/myfaces/maven/myfaces-site-skin/2/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces-site-skin 2

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Mashups Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/mashups4jsf/

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces-site-skin 2

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1