Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Giallombardo Luca <l....@idscorporation.com> on 2014/05/20 10:22:31 UTC

ApacheDS 2.0.0.M17

Hello,
I am using ApacheDS, version 2.0.0.0 M16 and I have a bug that seems to be fixed in M17.
When do you plan the release of M17? Is there a work around to avoid the error in M16?

Many thanks in advance, best regards

Luca Giallombardo

Re: ApacheDS 2.0.0.M17

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 20/05/2014 10:22, Giallombardo Luca a écrit :
> Hello,
> I am using ApacheDS, version 2.0.0.0 M16 and I have a bug that seems to be fixed in M17.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1976
> When do you plan the release of M17?
Soon. May be by the end of this week, more likely the beginning of next
week.

> Is there a work around to avoid the error in M16?
You can build teh server from the trunk, if you really need something
before M17