Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 16:50:21 UTC

Orphan links in Docs

Hi,

Following are dangling links in the documentation on Apache website.

1. Google blog link in http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/logging-and-debugging/ <http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/logging-and-debugging/>
2. High Availability link on http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/deploy-scripts/ <http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/deploy-scripts/>.
3. Mesos Modules link on the documentation home.

Also, there is no link from documentation home to reach to the deploy-scripts page. All of the links are rendered correctly on the github, but not on the website. I would be happy to help, but I don’t quite understand what is the problem. Can anyone guide me?

Also, Mesos-submit is no longer part of the Mesos. Should we remove the mesos-submit from the docs? I see a few pending PR for docs that just require rebasing. I can take a shot at that too, if thats fine with everyone.

Lets make docs as good as Mesos :)

Thanks,
Dharmesh

Fwd: Orphan links in Docs