Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ofbiz Learner <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 15:36:58 UTC

Payment Integration

Hi All,

Is there any step by step process is defined if a user wants to integrate a
new payment gateway?

Can someone let me know how to go about it.

Akhil

Re: Payment Integration

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.
I don't know if there is already an step by step guide, but I will be
writing one shortly, till then you can get an idea by looking at test
processors in PaymentGatewayServices.java or anyone of the implemented
gateway code, I went through Authorizedotnet code.

- Abdullah