Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by da...@freenet.de on 2007/08/29 12:45:34 UTC

Tomcat 6 clustering Problem

Hallo

i have uncomment the <Clustering> element in server.xml of tomcat6 and write this config in:

<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
                 managerClassName="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.DeltaManager"
                 expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                 useDirtyFlag="true"
                 notifyListenersOnReplication="true">
            <Membership
                className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastService"
                mcastAddr="228.0.0.4"
                mcastPort="45564"
                mcastFrequency="500"
                mcastDropTime="3000"/>
            <Receiver
                className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener"
                tcpListenAddress="auto"
                tcpListenPort="4001"
                tcpSelectorTimeout="100"
                tcpThreadCount="6"/>
            <Sender
                className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationTransmitter"
                replicationMode="pooled"
                ackTimeout="15000"
                waitForAck="true"/>
            <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationValve"
                   filter=".*.gif;.*.js;.*.jpg;.*.png;.*.htm;.*.html;.*.css;.*.txt;"/>
            <Deployer className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.deploy.FarmWarDeployer"
                      tempDir="/tmp/war-temp/"
                      deployDir="/tmp/war-deploy/"
                      watchDir="/tmp/war-listen/"
                      watchEnabled="false"/>
            <ClusterListener className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
        </Cluster>
My problem is now, that at startup of tomcat this message appears:

org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster setProperty
WARNUNG:Dynamic setProperty(className,value) has been disabled, please useexplicit properties for the element you are trying to identify
WARNUNG:setManagerClassName is deprecated, use nested <Manager> elementinside the <Cluster> element instead, this request will beignored.
28.08.2007 18:17:23 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster setProperty
WARNUNG:Dynamic setProperty(expireSessionsOnShutdown,value) has been disabled,please use explicit properties for the element you are trying toidentify
28.08.2007 18:17:23 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster setProperty
WARNUNG:Dynamic setProperty(useDirtyFlag,value) has been disabled, please useexplicit properties for the element you are trying to identify
28.08.2007 18:17:23 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster setProperty
WARNUNG:Dynamic setProperty(notifyListenersOnReplication,value) has beendisabled, please use explicit properties for the element you are tryingto identify

Where is my failure in the config, I didn't see him.

Ialso testet only  to uncommend the already existing clustering entry inthe server.xml, but there is also the first warning which says that :

WARNUNG: Dynamic setProperty(className,value) has been disabled, pleaseuse explicit properties for the element you are trying to identify

Please tell me where my failure is.

Thank you David

Re: Tomcat 6 clustering Problem

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.