Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brian Burridge <ma...@burridge.net> on 2003/12/22 18:41:26 UTC

How to run Simian from parent project on all subprojects?

Does anyone have a suggestion for running the simian report on all
subprojects from a parent project?

My parent project has no java in it; all the java is in the subprojects.
I could add simian to each of the subprojects, but the result is a
worthless report, that doesn't show redundant code across all projects.

So I need to run simian from the main project. I have added it to the
parent project.xml, but of course, it finds no source to run on.

Brian