Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gagné Jean-Christian <Je...@ne.ch> on 2004/02/17 14:08:43 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - Display TagLib & Struts - Found word(s) list error e -mail in the Text body.

Sorry to ask this, but where do you get the Display Taglib ?  The url
mentionned [www.displaytaglib.org] is not found.

JC

Posted by Nick Heudecker <ni...@systemmobile.com>.
http://displaytag.sf.net/

--
Nick Heudecker
System Mobile, Inc.

RE: [SPAM] - Display TagLib & Struts - Found word(s) list error e-mail in the Text body.

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Actually, it's www.displaytag.org, not displaytaglib. :)

Regards,
David

[OFFLIST]

Posted by Oliver Thiel <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi JC,

Here you can finde the Display Taglib:
http://www.displaytag.org/index.jsp
This one is quite nice too:
http://htmltable.yuriy-zubarev.com/jsp/index.jsp
I answere you offlist because otherwise their would be too much comments
Like: try use google.

Oliver