Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net> on 2010/12/22 18:33:45 UTC

Chemnitzer Linux Tage 19./20. March 2011

Hi all,

Apache ALOIS will be present at the Linux Tage in Chemnitz on March 19
and 20. We have asked for a booth. Furthermore, the presentation and
paper "Umgekehrte Vorratsdatenspeicherung" ("reverse data retention") is
already accepted.

Best,
Urs

Re: Chemnitzer Linux Tage 19./20. March 2011

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hey wow,
great to hear! I think you should announce this on community@a.o
Cheers