Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/06/30 01:46:46 UTC

[VOTE] pre2, and R-T-C on the tree

OK, for the mass-checks, we need to cut another prerelease, pre2.
I also think we should go R-T-C on the tree.  Please vote.

- Vote for the cutting of pre2, a tarball to do mass-checks with.

- Vote to go R-T-C on svn trunk.

(I'm +1 on both)

--j.

Re: [VOTE] pre2, and R-T-C on the tree

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
Justin Mason wrote:

>OK, for the mass-checks, we need to cut another prerelease, pre2.
>I also think we should go R-T-C on the tree.  Please vote.
>
>- Vote for the cutting of pre2, a tarball to do mass-checks with.
>
>- Vote to go R-T-C on svn trunk.

I would rather vote on an already generated pre2 tarball, but +1 for
both.  I'll be happy to review a tarball once you've got one built.

Michael

Re: [VOTE] pre2, and R-T-C on the tree

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 04:46:46PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> OK, for the mass-checks, we need to cut another prerelease, pre2.
> I also think we should go R-T-C on the tree.  Please vote.
>
> - Vote for the cutting of pre2, a tarball to do mass-checks with.

+1

> - Vote to go R-T-C on svn trunk.

+1

--