Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Julio Oliveira <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/26 01:23:43 UTC

Server Concurrency

Hi
I'm using JAX-RS, but what happen if i have several clients at the same
time, and only one server.

(100 clients   one  WS )

I have to connect a java application with a web server system.
I thinking to emulate  the client asynchronous process as he was a web
server client ( use session status of the first system "the client").
If i have ten clients connections asynchronous at the same time, using the
same server port, what is the scenario ?
I think we need to have a pool client's to manage this situations, it this
ok ??

It's necessary to have a pool of  Web Service at different socket ?

regards

Julio Oliveira - Buenos Aires

julio.julioOliveira@gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliomoliveira

Re: Server Concurrency

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi Julio

Sorry for a later reply.

> If i have ten clients connections asynchronous at the same time, using the
same server port, what is the scenario ?

I think it should be ok. But what is not quite clear to me is this : are
these client connections created as part of the server application flow ?
That is, a given client request arrives to your jaxrs server application
and, as part of processing this request, you need to do some outbound
requests to a web server ?

Cheers, Sergey