Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Swain <mi...@yagz.org.uk> on 2007/06/09 07:55:29 UTC

PrePostSet XSDConfig

Hi,
    I'm trying to use the .xsdconfig support for xmlbeans codegen. It
seems to pick up and parse the config file (i.e. it moans if its not
well-formed), but I think its its ignoring all the contents. I'm trying
to use the extension/prePostSet facilty to get a prePostSet handler
inserted.
(version is Axis2-1.2)

My config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xb:config xmlns:xb="http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/2004/02/xbean/config">
   <xb:extension for="*">
        <xb:prePostSet>
            <xb:staticHandler>uk.co.my.XmlChangeHandler</xb:staticHandler>
        </xb:prePostSet>
    </xb:extension>
</xb:config>

Any suggestions?