Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Collins <ke...@netrequisite.com> on 2003/03/13 02:33:12 UTC

mods for attrs keystoreFile, keystoreType & keystorePass

Hi,

I had some trouble getting Tomcat to use the keystoreFile,
keystoreType and keystorePass attributes under the Connector element from
its config file. Upon a little research, I realized that they were not
being used at all so I made the fix. This allows you to specify
different keystore files/types/passwords for each Connector.

I attached the diffs of the 4.1.18 dist.. but I checked in the CVS tree
and it hasn't been changed there either.

Forgive the newbie question, but is there an easy/fast way/configuration
to cvs co all the modules and compile them? I was going one-by-one until I
got frustrated -- hopefully the old diff doesn't annoy anyone. Feel free
to respond directly if you have a good resource.

thanks, Kevin