Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Steve Abatangle <sa...@area51.org> on 1997/11/25 08:18:58 UTC

general/1478: Virtual Hosts not working properly

>Number:         1478
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Virtual Hosts not working properly
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Virtual hosting is not working. Instead of serving from the proper
directory, 1.3b3 always serves from the FIRST DEFINED virtual server.
>How-To-Repeat:
If you cannot reproduce this, I will gladly set up an example and give you
access to my server. But since it happened on both an i386 and a Sparc running
Linux, I suspect you'll be able to get the same result.