Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2001/06/13 20:58:33 UTC

sub sitemaps broken

I get this exception everywhere where a sub sitemap is used.
All the other examples are working as usual...
--
Torsten

DEBUG   99245   [cocoon  ] (Thread-18): ClassNotFoundException in
XSLTFactoryLoader.isFactory checking for
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
        at org.apache.cocoon.util.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:46)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.util.ClassUtils.implementsInterface(ClassUtils.java:80)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.XSLTFactoryLoader.isFactory(XSLTFactoryLoader.java:94)
        at
org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExtensionHandlerJavaClass.callFunction(ExtensionHandlerJavaClass.java:328)
        at
org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExtensionsTable.extFunction(ExtensionsTable.java:253)
        at
org.apache.xpath.functions.FuncExtFunction.execute(FuncExtFunction.java:141)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:260)
        at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemIf.execute(ElemIf.java:158)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.transformSelectedNodes(ElemForEach.java:499)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.execute(ElemForEach.java:228)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.transformSelectedNodes(ElemForEach.java:499)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:193)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2251)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:637)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2251)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl.java:2134)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1246)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3070)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

RE: sub sitemaps broken

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> After doing a complete step-by-step renewal
> of everything this exception is gone now
> (back to where ever it came from)!?
>
> But I still have the NullPointerExceptions
> that seem to stop the sub pipelines from
> working...

Now I got them, too. It seems that there are issues with the
hierarchical organisation of ComponentManagers. The ComponentManager
of the sub-sitemap dosn't find the generator of type "file".

Did anybody change the code for instanciating component managers?

Giacomo

RE: sub sitemaps broken

Re: sub sitemaps broken

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Torsten Curdt wrote:

I've check right now and havn't had any problems with the sub sitemap
samples. Work great here.

Giacomo