Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Benoit TELLIER <bt...@apache.org> on 2022/05/24 05:04:53 UTC

[VOTE] New PMC candidate: Karsten Otto

|Karsten keeps on contributing Apache James, is active on the mailing
list for topics he can help on, and voluntary contributes his James
patches to the community. Even though the volume is low, the consistency
is here. Moreover, Karsten is affiliated with Akquinet, and thus
promoting him to the PMC would increase PMC diversity. Disclaimer: I had
been affiliated with Akquinet in the past through a support contract
(one year ago). This proposal is only merit based motivated. Voting ends
one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on 2022-05-31
https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2022&month=05&day=31
See voting guidelines at https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html
Best regards, Benoit.|

Re: [VOTE] New PMC candidate: Karsten Otto

Posted by Antoine Duprat <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Antoine

Posted by Tung Tran Van <tu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Tung, Tran Van

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 12:12 PM Benoit TELLIER <bt...@apache.org> wrote:

> Karsten keeps on contributing Apache James, is active on the mailing
> list for topics he can help on, and voluntary contributes his James
> patches to the community.
>
> Even though the volume is low, the consistency is here.
>
> Moreover, Karsten is affiliated with Akquinet, and thus promoting him to
> the PMC would increase PMC diversity.
>
> Disclaimer: I had been affiliated with Akquinet in the past through a
> support contract (one year ago). This proposal is only merit based
> motivated.
>
> Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on 2022-05-31
>
> https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2022&month=05&day=31
>

> See voting guidelines at https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Benoit.
>
> (Sorry for screwing up the formatting, thunderbird...)
>
> On 24/05/2022 12:04, Benoit TELLIER wrote:
> > |Karsten keeps on contributing Apache James, is active on the mailing
> > list for topics he can help on, and voluntary contributes his James
> > patches to the community. Even though the volume is low, the
> > consistency is here. Moreover, Karsten is affiliated with Akquinet,
> > and thus promoting him to the PMC would increase PMC diversity.
> > Disclaimer: I had been affiliated with Akquinet in the past through a
> > support contract (one year ago). This proposal is only merit based
> > motivated. Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on
> > 2022-05-31
> >
> https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2022&month=05&day=31
> > See voting guidelines at
> > https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html Best regards, Benoit.|

Tung, Tran Van
*Phone:* (+84) 35 757 6258
*Skype:* tung.tv202

[CLOSED] [INVALID] [VOTE] New PMC candidate: Karsten Otto

Posted by Benoit TELLIER <bt...@linagora.com>.
Hello,

My bad, just did a big mistake. Let's say I will blame the baby and the
short night...

Committer PMC votes needs to happen on the private mailing list. Mea culpa.

I will be moving there as this is anyway needed for the ASF secretary.

Sorry for the noise, and disclosure.

Best regards, Benoit

Posted by Benoit TELLIER <bt...@apache.org>.