Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rod Farmer <ra...@cs.mu.OZ.AU> on 2001/10/16 03:04:46 UTC

Basic installation difficulties

Hi all,
	I know I have sent this email before but I'm getting the same problems.

Just can't install out of the box.  Running under Mandrake 8 with latest
gcc and glib, latest cpp as well so not sure if class paths are getting
affected?? Anyway using ant 1.4 hasn't worked and the ant binary that comes
with cocoon says that it can't find classes??

Can anyone suggest a work around, or if at least a systematic approach to installation that I may have fluffed otherwise?

Many thanks

Rod Farmer