Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2019/01/12 19:44:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.1

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.1, the first patch release
for the camel-2.23.x branch with 33 improvements and bug fixes.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344567&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1116/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1116/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.1/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.1

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.23.1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

I wonder if you will have some time to close this vote and publish the release.

Many thanks

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.1

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Dmitry Volodin <dm...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks, Gregor!

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Nice cut Gregor :)
Alex

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding).

Thanks Gregor.

We need to add a step in the release process, about adding an .adoc with the release notes in our repository.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.1

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Luca Burgazzoli, Onder Sezgin, Willem Jiang)

+1 non-binding: 2 (Dmitry Volodin, François Papon)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.23.1 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1 (binding)