Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 14:58:06 UTC

[result] Require compiler options that allow partial 5.0 language features

Sorry for the protracted voting period.  The vote was carried:

+1's from Mark Hindess, Oliver Deakin, Stefano Mazzocchi, Etienne
Gagnon, Tom Malone, Mikhail Loenko, Karan Malhi, Nathan Beyer, Richard
Liang, Paulex Yang, Geir Magnusson, Stepan Mishura, Anton Avtamonov.

+0 from Leo Simons

-1 none

Regards,
Tim