Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Armin Mueller <Da...@web.de> on 2001/07/19 14:50:07 UTC

Schema not found

I have a schema which includes another schema. Xerces doesn't find the
included schema, if the schema files und the xml file are in different
directories. What can I do? I know I asked the same question a few days ago,
but there was no answer. I really need a solution to the problem.

Thank you in advance
Armin