Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Abraham <da...@abraham.name> on 2004/08/11 00:00:21 UTC

MS Exchange Notification Receiver

Hi,

I'm a new user of Slide, and this is my first post here. I'm interested
in writing a client-side event notification program for an MS Exchange
server.

I've seen in the project's roadmap that the 2.1 M1 release should
already support this, but I haven't found any relevant classes in the
clientlib Javadoc, any clues in the command-line client, or (what I
would prefer most) relevant code examples, tutorials or Wiki pages.

Is this feature really ready in the M1 release, or will it be in the 2.1
Beta release I've been hearing about here?

If so, could anyone please point me in the right direction? Does anyone
have some skeleton of a test code perhaps?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: MS Exchange Notification Receiver

Posted by Daniel Abraham <da...@abraham.name>.