Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by boomtown15 <bo...@msn.com> on 2007/07/03 18:57:11 UTC

Re: Antwort: Re: Archiva: 507 Insufficient Storage

Has anyone found a solution to this problem.  I a have used several versions
of webdav and each one fails.  Whenever I delete the metadata files I can
upload without a problem, but when they already exist I cannot deploy
without the 507 error.  I have also tried everything mentioned in this bug
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-243.  I don't get anything in the
Archiva logs either.  I am using Archiva alpha 2.  Any suggestions?