Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by al...@inicia.es on 2001/05/16 13:37:49 UTC

Invoking Web services across the Internet

when I run my client I get the following Exception. What could be the
reason?

Note: I'm behind a proxy firewall.

java.net.NoRouteToHostException: Operation timed out: no further
information

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:125)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:112)

at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.buildSocket(HTTPUtils.java:119)

at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java, Compiled
Code)

at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send
(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:208)

at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)

at cambio.Client.main(Client.java:29)

SOAPException= SOAP-ENV:Client, Error opening socket: Operation timed
out: no further information

Thanks you, in advance.

Date de alta en inicia y dispondrás de correo y espacio para tu página
personal. http://inicia.es